ExperCARE Health Hosts Pooler Business Community Easter Egg Hunt!
The Easter Egg Hunt Takes Place April 1 – 7, 2023
SAVANNAH, GA – ExperCARE Health, an award winning, locally owned and operated on-demand health care center, has announced it will host a Pooler Business Community Easter Egg Hunt April 1 – 7, 2023 in partnership with other Pooler Businesses.
Participating is easy.
1. Visit as many of the locations listed below as you wish and find the Easter Egg at each business.
2. Once you’ve found the egg, trade it in for a special prize and then bring all the collected entry eggs to our Pooler location to enter in the grand prize.
3. Be sure you scan the QR code to find more participating businesses.
4. Can’t wait to meet you at ExperCARE Pooler (2201 Pooler Pkwy, Pooler, GA 31322)
5. Each collected egg counts as an entry to win our Grand Prize with over $500 in gift cards, prizes, and swag!
The more businesses you visit, the more chances you have to win. Participants may submit one entry for every entry egg!
*Must be 18 or older to win Grand Prize
**Please check individual businesses hours of operations
Date: April 1 – 7, 2023
Winner announced April 8, 2023
Participating Pooler businesses include:
• ExperCARE Pooler – 2201 Pooler Parkway
• 40 Volume – 405 US HWY 80W Unit 101
• Apollo Pharmacy – 111 Canal St #101
• Atlas Physiotherapy – 100 Blue Moon Xing Ste 112
• Buff City Soap – 250 Pooler Parkway
• Chick Fil A – Pooler – 180 Pooler Pkwy
• Chick Fil A SQ – 2021 Pooler Pkwy
• Crumbl Cookie – 2201 Pooler Pkwy Unit # 400
• Fleet Feet Pooler – 1702 Pooler Pkwy Unit 103
• Full Bloom Salon and Dry Bar – 105 Grand Central Blvd Suite 104
• GiGi’s Cupcakes Pooler – 1 N Godley Station Blvd Suite C-109
• Great Oaks Bank – 2100 Pooler Pkwy
• Just Love Coffee – 1 N Godley Station Blvd A102
• LVL Up Pizza – 100 Blue Moon Xing Suite 110
• Member’s First Credit Union – 1501 Pooler Pkwy
• Nourish – 483 Pooler Pkwy
• Orange Theory Pooler – 201 Blue Moon Crossing Suites 3 & 4
• Pooler Chamber – 305 W Collins St.
• Southern Nutrition – 2201 Pooler Pkwy Ste. 200
• Small Cakes Savannah Quarters – 100 Blue Moon Xing
• Stretch Zone – 1 Godley Station Blvd Suite C103
• Taco Stache – 100 Blue Moon Xing Suite 111
• The Center for Women’s Health – 105 Grand Central Blvd Suite 106
• The Salt Table – 1370 US Highway 80 East
• Trisha Cook Realty – 920 Morgans Corner Rd Suite E
• Woof Gang Bakery Pooler – 100 Blue Moon Xing
• West Chatham YMCA – 165 Isaac G Laroche Dr.
“We are thrilled to partner with so many businesses in Pooler to host this community Easter Egg Hunt”, said Catherine Grant, Founder & CEO of ExperCARE Health. “We opened our Pooler location a little more than a year ago with the intent to become Pooler’s most-loved solution for on-demand healthcare. We are beyond grateful for the Pooler community’s support over the last year and look forward to continuing to serve Pooler’s growth for many years to come. We look forward to you joining us for this fun, family-friendly Easter Egg Hunt throughout Pooler and make sure to stop by and see us!”
ABOUT EXPERCARE HEALTH:
ExperCARE Health has convenient locations across the Greater Savannah area: Richmond Hill, Mall Boulevard, Downtown Savannah, Pooler next to Costco and locations opening soon in Statesboro, Hinesville, and Rincon. As the shortage of primary care providers grows and ER’s are over-capacity, on-demand healthcare provides a solution that serves your busy life. ExperCARE is an award-winning healthcare center, offering access to urgent care, routine care and occupational health, 7 days a week, extended hours to all ages. ExperCARE is in-network with all major insurance providers, and you never need an appointment. ExperCARE is the southeast regions most-loved solution for on-demand healthcare. Experience the healthcare model of the future; experience the ExperCARE difference!